KT&G operates a system of unethical act report in order to prevent unethical acts for settlement of transparent and ethical management.
The reporter will be protected under the ‘guidelines for protection of informant of unethical acts’ and, if any unethical act is discovered,
may be paid a reward under applicable rules.
<Method of report>
- Report of identified informant : In this case, a consent to information entry and provision is obtained. The informant is protected under the ‘Guidelines for protection of informant of unethical act.’
- Report of anonymous informant : A report without providing personal identity is available to anyone who is concerned about the exposure of his or her personal information.
- Other method of report :
- Address for reporting by mail: Compliance Dept.- 19 Fl., KT&G Tower, 416 Yeongdongdae-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contents Category (Select division value when reporting)
[Acts of Bribery Subject to Reporting]
- Acts of giving/receiving entertainment, money, etc. between executives and employees and stakeholders
- Act of giving/receiving money, etc., between executives and employees
- Acts of borrowing money, requesting loan guarantees, etc. with stakeholders