To reinforce the power of the execution of its social contribution activities and ensure sustainable growth, KT&G has established sustainable management strategies.
- Aiming at a concrete realization of KT&G’s management philosophy “upright company,” “a company that is awake,” and “a company that shares with customers,” the new sustainable management strategies were established through analyses of diverse sustainable management issues faced by KT&G, surveys of trends in the same industry and the area of sustainable management, and analyses of stakeholders’ needs.
KT&G will make its best efforts to actively practice its three management principles, “responsible management,” “innovative management,” and “harmonized management” to contribute to the development of the country and society and become a people’s company that meets all stakeholders’ expectations.
- A company that is awake
- Upright company
- A company that shares with customers
- Innovative management
- 고Customer value innovation/R&D innovation/brand value innovation
- Responsible management
- Ethical management activities/environment management activities
- Harmonized management
- Responsible supply network management/balance between work and life/strategic social contribution activities